Linking myWhiteboard with Google Drive and Classroom
1. Sign in to http://www.myViewBoard.com.
2. Click your avatar, and select FollowMe from the drop down.
3. Click Cloud Integration on the side panel.
4. On the Cloud Integration screen, click Bind on the Google service to integrate.
o Google Drive
o Google Classroom
5. On the new window appears, allow myViewBoard to access your account.
If you are not currently signed in to Google, you may need to sign in to Google first.
After binding, a new folder named myViewBoard is created at the root directory of your Google Drive account.
By default, the first bound account becomes the default storage account. Contents of all bound storage accounts can be accessed via the Magic Box.